Rolling Stone has somehow acquired FCC documents which reveal an overwhelming amount of complaints regarding Miley Cyrus' antics during the MTV Video Music Awards as its host this year. Unsurprisingly, many Americans weren't ready for Cyrus' glorification of narcotics and overtly sexual behavior, and made it very well known in their ruthless written statements. Take a look at a few excerpts of the complaints filed below, and head over to Rolling Stone for the full documents.
* "Miley Cyrus said tits and showed a tit for a second," someone from Glen Allen, Virginia wrote. "Before that, there were multiple words that were not okay, including 'horny'."
* "I only watched about 10 minutes, and it just so happened to be right when Miley Cyrus 'accidentally' exposed her breast on air," a viewer in Eau Claire, Wisconsin wrote. "This is not expectable [sic]; nor, her many outfits that I just saw pictures of. ... And I am 25 years old, so my opinion is most certainly not a reflection of an older generation."
* "Miley Cyrus' outfits were over the top but the view of her naked breast was just obscene," a viewer in Irvine, California wrote. "I understand that she wants publicity, but I do not want to see her breasts. My 19-year-old son complained as well."
* "What kind of pornographic display of indecency whas [sic] that?" a Carson City, Nevada viewer wrote. "Miley wore barely any clothing and even flashed her breasts without any sensory [sic] at all. I find this absolutely disgusting that this was allowed on national TV."
* "Miley Cyrus is a VERY TROUBLED CHILD and I can not believe what she was able to get away with on this show," a Gulfport, Mississippi resident wrote. "Seems like she is in the news everywhere doing disgusting, perverted and lewd things. I just can't understand why this CHILD gets away with all of this."
* "MTV VMA's are rediculious [sic]," someone from Wichita, Kansas wrote. "MTV used to be decient [sic] now there is cuss words, Nipple slip by Miley Cyrus, I will not be watch[ing] MTV programming no more."
* "Miley showed her breast during the show," said someone from Plainfield, New Jersey. "She 'apologized' for it, but knowing her 'shock jock' type of antics this was deliberate and should be punished. If not punished, she will continue with this endless annoying inappropriate to the venue behavior."
* "Please do not televise this garbage," someone in North Andover, Massachusetts wrote. "It is not fit for any human being to see."