We are seeking a full-time Online Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our small but growing organization. As an Online Sales and Marketing Coordinator, your responsibilities are twofold and spans both Marketing and Advertising Sales. On a marketing level you will manage media relationships and cultivate innovative marketing ideas and executions. From an advertising sales level, you will manage new and existing advertisers, provide excellent customer service, develop marketing and advertising proposals, and coordinate and execute the campaigns.
- Sale of advertising campaigns by presenting customized ideas for clients via proposals and meetings.
- Continually pitch to advertising agencies on new products/services and build on accounts.
- Working with Editorial and Web Team to successfully manage and execute advertising campaigns from beginning to end.
- Proactively research and update yourself on new online music marketing trends and ideas.
- Achieve individual sales targets.
- Maintain strong relationships with media and sponsorship partners through idea generation of partnership opportunities, contests, events, etc.
- Brainstorm and create editorial features that relate to HYPETRAK.
- Assist with administration and project organization of all special projects that may include but are not limited (event, collaboration projects, videos, campaigns, etc.).
- 2+ years of account management, sales or marketing experience, particularly in the music field.
- Familiar or maintained an active clientele in the music industry is an advantage.
- A good presenter to introduce complex web advertising ideas to clients.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Social media and tech savvy is a must.
- Proven record of successful process management and relationships made with high-level clients.
- Fluent in English is a MUST (spoken and written).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over email and phone.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal guidance.
- A go-getter attitude.
Los Angeles, New York or Hong Kong
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Immediate availability is preferred. If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, and expected salary via email to [email protected].
Personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only.