EMI Music announces the October launch of 'Electrospective,' an impressive multi-platform campaign celebrating the development of electronic music since 1958. 'Electrospective' is a global collaboration between artists, labels, commercial, technological, digital and media partners. 'Electrospective' brings together the EMI Music, Mute and Virgin catalogs, chronicling the key works of visionaries like Kraftwerk and Brian Eno as well as the groundbreaking success of Depeche Mode and The Human League, the explosion of electronic dance music in the late '80s, and the rise of global stars like Daft Punk and The Chemical Brothers. Both a compilation and remix album for Electrospective will be released on October 9, 2012.
The prize pack will include the following:
- 1 Electrospective album
- 1 Electrospective remix album (a collection of rare electronic mixes)
- 1 massive vinyl bundle with the following titles listed below:
- Daft Punk - Daft Club [Import]
- Daft Punk - Homework [Import]
- David Bowie (UK) - John, I'm Only Dancing 7" [Import]
- Duran Duran - Duran Duran [Import]
- Hot Chip - Made In The Dark [Import]
- LCD Soundsystem - LCD Soundsystem [Import]
- LCD Soundsystem - Sound Of Silver [Import]
- LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening [Import]
- Massive Attack - Blue Lines [Import]
- Massive Attack - Protection [Import]
- The Chemical Bros. - Exit Planet Earth [Import]
How to Enter:
1. Like us on Facebook
3. Retweet and 'Like' this post on the widgets below
Deadline is 11:59 p.m. (EST) Tuesday, October 16, 2012 and a winner will randomly be chosen October 17, 2012.
For more information on 'Electrospective' visit their website here.