After treating fans to the RAC reworking of "No Strings," Mayer Hawthorne keeps his word and releases an EP of remixes from the 2011 album How Do You Do. Including five new remakes, the EP notably also includes a remix from the funk doctor DāM-FunK. You can download the full project now, in exchange for a 'Like,' by clicking here and visiting his Facebook page.
How Do You Do: The Remixes
1. A Long Time [Sugar Rod D-Mix]
2. Can’t Stop f. Snoop Dogg [DaM-FunK G-Mix]
3. Dreaming [Gordon Voidwell Freak-Mix]
4. The Walk [Loose Shus V-Mix]
5. No Strings [RAC Remix]
6. Henny & Gingerale [Bakaboyz B-Mix]